Main Duties will include;
Brand, design and production of collateral
- Design and production of marketing material including publications, brochures, flyers, advertisements, event invitations, banners, stands and templates.
- Ownership and maintenance of our suite of collateral ensuring updates are made in a timely manner and go through the necessary business approval processes.
- Manage and maintain image libraries, staff photos and brand photography.
- Manage print production with third parties and suppliers
- Provide training and guidance to staff on the Firm's brand identity, and promote best practices.
- Powerpoint and presentations
- Design impactful presentations for events, sales and marketing activities working with client groups, sales and investment teams on content.
- Ownership and maintenance of powerpoint corporate slide libraries, staff biographies, case studies and standard fund presentations.
- Co-ordination of events, working with the business and broader marketing team on elements of the event: logistics, venue liaison, invitations (hard copy and email), presentations, production of supporting packs. Events include trustee training and smaller scale in-house lunches and breakfasts.
- Primary Marketing contact for our flagship Spring Seminars and annual private client events, liaising with venues, third party providers and business stakeholders throughout the process from planning to delivery and follow up. Oversight of development of creative theme for events
- Attending events where required
Digital and email marketing
- Managing end to end email campaigns from build to delivery, to promote marketing events, publications and articles. Co-ordinate with Investment Communications and client groups
- Work with Investment Communications and Digital colleagues to understand results, recommend and implement improvements.
- As the Firm continues to develop its online presence UX and web design experience would be beneficial, working with Digital SMEs within the team on developing our suite of web and email templates.
- Ensure all marketing communications produced adhere to the Fin Proms process.
- In addition, the role will also provide Marketing approval of Financial Promotions, ensuring materials are in line with brand standards.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience/skills;
- Highly proficient in Powerpoint, Indesign, Photoshop. Strong art editing and illustration skills.
- Planning and organising: ability to prioritise time, manage own workload and often manage several projects, as well as other ad hoc demands, simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels. Ability to manage multiple internal stakeholders effectively.
- Negotiating skills: appreciate that design can be subjective, even when working within the framework of a corporate visual identity, and be open to discussing alternative options to achieve a solution.
- Email marketing tool experience
- Experience with web design or UX beneficial
- A strong interest in the fund management industry and in financial and world affairs
- Understanding of Financial Promotions KPI's